- PSHE Association
- North Yorkshire County Council
- RSE curriculum
- Archbishop of York Young Leaders
- Pupils will be confident and resilient learners.
- Pupils will be able to articulate about staying healthy both physically and mentally.
- Pupils will have a rich vocabulary and vast subject knowledge.
- Pupils will be prepared for the next step in their lives and have a knowledge of opportunities after school life.
- Pupils to be able to articulate their feelings and understand feelings of others.
- Pupils will make strong relationships and understand what a ‘positive’ relationship is.
- Pupils will have good communication and listening skills to maintain positive relationships.
PSHE Long Term Plan 2 Year Cycle